In 2002, Panerai released PAM 127 as a special edition. Panerai produced only 1950 pieces of PAM 127. It features 1950 case which based on the design of the Panerai in 1950's. There is '1950' on the dial above 6 o'clock. As there are many things related to number '1950', members of watch enthusiastic communities give a nickname to the PAM 127 as the 'Fiddy'. The word ' Fiddy' comes from 'Fifty' in '1950'.
I like everything about this watch.
1. 47 mm case size, big and cool
2. Domed sapphire crystal
3. Crown lever open from bottom, cool and different
4. No missing number, 3 6 9 12 are there
5. Small second at 9 O'clock
6. Golden hands
7. Sandwich dial
8. Superluminova glows like neon
9. Display caseback
10. Cool , it's just Cool!!!
|PAM127 'Fiddy' with Caitlin2 strap from Gunny Straps|